- 1 Kingston HyperX 240GB SSD Drive
- 1.1 Features and Specification of the Kingston HyperX
- 1.2 Sequential Speed for Read/Write SATA Rev. 3.0:
- 1.3 Random Continuous Read/Write Speed 4KB:
- 1.4 Continuous Max Random Read/Write Speed 4KB:
- 1.5 PCMARK Vantage HDD Suite Score:
- 1.6 Power Consumption:
- 1.7 Total Bytes Written (TBW):
- 1.8 Kingston HyperX Solid-State Drives
- 1.9 Pros
- 1.10 Share this:
Kingston HyperX 240GB SSD Drive
For users who want speed, playing games or multitasking or want to save money with HyperX Upgrade Kit for easy installation. Currently, SSD or Solid State Drive is the hard drive with the speed of reading and writing data than the rotating Hard Disk Drive. And SSD is starting to become more active due to the reduction of prices. So many people turned ever more attention to SSD. Since April 11, 2014, Kingston Technology Launches the HyperX 3K is a high-performance SSD with a very cost-effective price. The user experience of a fast response in gaming, multimedia playback, and multitasking functionality. HyperX comes powered by the SandForce SF-2281 processor, which is just the second generation and SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) interface.
This is the perfect solution for upgrading your computer performance for gamers, overclockers, system builders and end-users who want to save money. If you’re a gamer, you will find that the HyperX SSD allows loading games and applications faster and more efficiently. It also helps increase frames per second (FPS) for the gaming, transfer and edits large media files quickly. HyperX 3K is a fast read/write as high as 555/510MB/s and the speed of random read/write R/W IOPS up to 85k/74k. Distinguished by SandForce DuraClass technology to the durability and a longer lifespan even under heavy use.
Currently, Kingston HyperX 3K is capacity available for 120GB, 240GB, and 480GB, with a sleek design, made of the magnesium and some parts made of plastic that can choose either of SSD-only or upgrade for easy installation and the warranty up to 3 years.
Sequential Speed for Read/Write SATA Rev. 3.0:
- 120GB – 555MB/s / 510MB/s
- 240GB – 555MB/s / 510MB/s
- 480GB – 540MB/s / 450MB/s
Random Continuous Read/Write Speed 4KB:
- 120GB – 24,000/79,000 IOPS
- 240GB – 45,000/69,000 IOPS
- 480GB – 50,000/22,000 IOPS
Continuous Max Random Read/Write Speed 4KB:
- 120GB – 85,000/73,000 IOPS
- 240GB – 86,000/60,000 IOPS
- 480GB – 75,000/48,000 IOPS
Dimensions: 69.85 x 100 x 9.5 mm, Weight: 1.4 oz
Support for: S.M.A.R.T.(Self Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology), TRIM and Garbage Collection
- Impact Resistance: 1500G
- Storage Temperature: -40° C – 85° C
- Temperature for use: 0°C – 70°C
- Vibration Operation: 2.17G
- Vibration Non-Operation: 20G
- MTBF: 1,000,000 hours
PCMARK Vantage HDD Suite Score:
120GB, 240GB, 480GB: 66,000
0.455 W (TYP) Idle , 0.6 W Avg , 1.58 W (TYP) Read , 2.11 W (TYP) Write
Total Bytes Written (TBW):
- 120G: 290TB 2 DWPD
- 240G: 765TB 3 DWPD
- 480G: 1785TB 3 DWPD
Kingston HyperX Solid-State Drives
|Model No.||Capacities & Features|
|SH103S3/120G||120GB Stand-alone SSD|
|SH103S3/240G||240GB Stand-alone SSD|
|SH103S3/480G||480GB Stand-alone SSD|
|SH103S3B/120G||120GB HyperX Upgrade Bundle Kit|
|SH103S3B/240G||240GB HyperX Upgrade Bundle Kit|
|SH103S3B/480G||480GB HyperX Upgrade Bundle Kit|
- High speed with SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s), great performance and highly reliable.
- Runs cool with no generate heat without any moving parts.
- Silent operation because of no moving mechanical parts.
- Your data will not be lost in the event of an unexpected, such as a notebook dropped with them shockproof.
- Supports SMART to ensure a healthy drive.
- Great value, and now save 75% off
3-years warranty, free technical support, and legendary Kingston reliability
I have checked to the Kingston Hyperx 3K SH103S3 review is available.